WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to the Edinburgh New Town Cookery School website (“this site”). This is the website of Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Ltd with business offices at 7 Queen Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 1JE (“Edinburgh New Town Cookery School”, “ENTCS”, “we” or “us”). The use of this site is subject to the following conditions.
Please read the undernoted conditions carefully before you use this site. By using any part of this site you will be held to have accepted that you will be bound by these conditions. ENTCS may change these conditions at any time by posting new or amended conditions on this site. Your continued use of this site after any changes are posted means that you are held to have accepted that you are bound by the new or amended conditions.
This site content is provided for information only without any warranty, express or implied, that the content is accurate, current or complete, fit for a particular purpose or free from any computer viruses or defects. ENTCS will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or its content. This site may contain links to other websites. ENTCS does not approve or endorse and accepts no liability for the content of any third party websites which may be accessed via, or linked to, this site. The existence of a link to another website is not an authorisation by ENTCS to you to access content or material from that other website.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site belong to or are licensed to ENTCS. United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws and treaties protect this site and all content on this site. © Copyright  ENTCS. All rights reserved.
ENTCS, Edinburgh New Town Cookery School, and other marks are trade marks or registered trade marks of ENTCS in the United Kingdom, European Union or elsewhere. Other product and company names and logos mentioned on this site may be the trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
You may not copy any part of this site, or carry out any other act which is protected by copyright or extract or re-utilise the whole or any substantive part (evaluated quantitatively and/or qualitatively) of the content of this site other than: -
- Printing in hard copy form portions of the content of this site for personal use;
- Downloading any page from this site for personal use only;
- Storing pages from this site in a cache or other temporary retrieval system for the sole purpose of personal viewing off-line.
These consents do not permit you to modify any of this site’s content or to use it in any commercial material without our prior written consent.
You may, subject to the following conditions, provide a link to the Home/Welcome page of this site: -
- The right to link to this site is revocable by us and we reserve the right to prohibit any link and to employ measures, including technical measures, to remove any link;
- Any link to this site must not be misleading or give the impression that we are associated with you or have approved or endorsed any internet site or equivalent entity from which such link is made;
- Any such link must indicate entcs.co.uk as the destination of the link and must not use any ENTCS logo or other proprietary graphic or trade mark without our prior written consent and
- You may not use framing or deep linking to this site without our prior written consent.
- ENTCS expressly prohibits the use of this site by you for any purpose which may be unlawful in the United Kingdom and in your jurisdiction if located outwith the United Kingdom.
- Failure by us to take action in respect of a breach by you of these conditions shall not prevent us from taking future action in respect of the same breach or any other breach by you of these conditions, unless we agree to the contrary in writing.
- If any of these conditions is held to be unenforceable it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
- The service provided through this website is provided by Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Limited
- Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Limited’s business address is 7 Queen Street, Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 1JE
- Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Limited’s registered office is at 5th Floor, 7 Castle Street, Edinburgh. EH2 3AH.
- Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Limited’s registered company number is SC357733
- Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Limited can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and also by telephone on 0131 226 4314
- Edinburgh New Town Cookery School Limited’s VAT Number is GB 977 9985 13
These conditions of use are governed by the Law of Scotland and the Scottish Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes between you and us.